Saturday, February 4, 2012

Remember me



I want people to always remember me as a thoughtful positive person

Not just through 1 day or so because honestly and trust is not earned on that day alone

When there is a tough period through someone life

I will try my best as always to make sure they continue to be on the right track of life

Because everyone needs support to get through life without it

It's hard to really pick ourselves up

But when we get that support it means the world to us and it will makes us feel stronger and also makes our heart beat stronger

By caring so much for other individuals and not just thinking only of yourself

No need to be selfish in this world

Some people get through like that but it's not the right way

We need to stand together as one and it should always be like that.

When the day i suddenly pass away into the sunset and into another bright day that comes along

People will know that we're missing someone with a great heart

Trying to help as much as i can

Because i wanted great times and people being happy as always

I'll only know if people remember me with a smile on their face

Enjoying single moment of the time that i've lived on this place called earth

But once i leave i don't know when because i can't tell time and what's our path in life

I would like people to remember me



Andy Pereira

February 5th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment