Monday, December 5, 2011

I don't know if everyone will remember me





I don't know if people will remember me till the end of time

Even through the good times

My trust and faith will always remain the same to everyone

I just can't earn it through 1 day or a week

But i know if i keep on doing the right things till my last breath

Eventually i'll know i'm right on the path as always

I can't take nothing for granted even with family and friends

But enjoy all the times with them because they are the people who brought you here and supported one day in and out

When i will leave this great place called earth. I'll know i came across so much great people who brought endless times to my life through the good & bad

I Just don't know if i will ever leave an lasting image of myself

But i'll never know when i won't be here when that day comes

When it does

I hope i'll leave it on with a good mark

But i'll never know if everyone will remember me when i'm gone


Andy Pereira

December 5th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment