Monday, September 26, 2011

All I Want.




When will i find that girl, that always makes me happy through rough times even when things fall apart, where we dont even talk to eachother for a while but we still come back to eachother through many days and nights without talking,thinking about the person that u really love the most. all i just want a girl that will be by my side



I so wish i could find her and she would never let me go out of me we would always be together making it last, i ask for simple things. just being there and everything, makes it worthwhile. all i want a girl to love me for me.



I will keep on trying & trying, she will eventually come but i dont wanna wait too long because she could slip away without me knowing that she is the 1. all i just want a girl that will kiss me and lay in my arms after a great night together.

No comments:

Post a Comment